This comprehensive workbook helps participants explore their unique design and understand what God’s Word says about their PLACE in life and ministry. It can be taught with a facilitator using the PLACE Facilitator Guide or with the PLACE Workshop DVD Series.
What You Get
As part of the 5-step Personal Discovery process, the Participant Guide includes valuable and insightful Biblical principles on discovering how God has uniquely created each person, as well as group and individual exercises on Personality, Spiritual Gifts, Abilities, Passion and Experiences of Life.
- Section 1 – Personality Discovery: Takes you through an in-depth look at the principles of PLACE as they relate to personality along with an understanding of Biblical characters and their personality type.
- Section 2 – Learning Spiritual Gifts: Looks at what a spiritual gift description is and is not from a Biblical perspective and the principles behind discovering your individual spiritual gifts.
- Section 3 – Abilities Awareness: Identifies the environments individuals are competent and fulfilled in both life and ministry along with individuals and groups in the Bible who through served in the right places based on their abilities.
- Section 4 – Connecting Passion with Ministry: Explores who you are passionate about, how you demonstrate that passion and what disconnects you from it.
- Section 5 – Experiences of Life: Specifies various types of life experiences and how these experiences impact your life and shapes who you are today.
The assessments that are included in the back of the Participant Guide will assist individuals as they discover their personality type and identify their spiritual gifts and abilities.