Targeted PLACE Teaching (with discussion)
- Delivers each PLACE teaching session between 7-18 minutes and is ideal for when maximum group discussion is desired, in a format with 45-60 minutes allocated for each session.
- Jay pulls out the key teaching points from the PLACE Participant Guide & Assessment Tool book.
- No Facilitator Guide needed. Participants use PLACE Assessment Tool book or PLACE online assessment.
- Groups are directed to exercises in the Assessment Tool book through the video that focus on vocation, ministry, and relationships.
- Like the Small Group videos, this option can be used for individuals who might miss a group session(s).
- Consider using this option for individuals who are unable to go through the PLACE experience with a group, using their Assessment or Assessment Tool Book.
- It would be beneficial that group leaders watch the Full version videos for their own understanding of the concepts with illustrations in advance of using this abbreviated teaching.
- Total Video teaching time for all five sessions is approximately sixty-seven minutes.