Discover more about yourself and your life purpose. This comprehensive set helps participants explore their unique design and understand what God’s Word says about their PLACE in life and ministry.
What You Get?
As part of the 5-step self-discovery process, the Participant Guide includes valuable and insightful information, as well as group and individual exercises on Personality, Spiritual Gifts, Abilities, Passions and Experiences of Life.
- Section 1 – Personality Discovery: Takes you through an in-depth look at the principles of PLACE by discovering your personality, along with other personalities represented in the Bible.
- Section 2 – Learning Spiritual Gifts: Looks at spiritual gifts and the principles behind discovering your individual spiritual gifts.
- Section 3 – Abilities Awareness: Identifies individuals and groups of people in the Bible to examine how they used their abilities to build up the body.
- Section 4 – Connecting Passion with Ministry: Explores who you are passionate about, how you demonstrate that passion, and what disconnects you from it.
- Section 5 – Experiences: Specifies various types of life experiences and how these experiences impact your life and shapes who you are today.
The assessments that are included in the back of the Participant Guide will assist individuals as they discover their personality type and identify their spiritual gifts and abilities.