The video teaching is taught by Kraig Kelsey. Kraig served for 13 years as Executive Director for PLACE Ministries and now serves as Pastor of Member Involvement in a local church. He will have your students laughing one minute and in another minute looking deeply at how to apply what they are discovering about how God uniquely created them for life and ministry.
Here’s how it works:
- There are five video sessions for each of the PLACE elements.
- Each video session is under 20 minutes.
- Ideally, each of the five PLACE assessments would be taken prior to attending the small group time.
- In the back of the PLACE Assessment Tool are 5-8 discussion questions driven from the teaching video for the group to discuss – no experts needed to lead the discussion.
This DVD teaching curriculum is designed to work in multiple learning environments. Here are a few options you could use in accomplishing the goals for your church or organization.
- Sunday School Retreat
- School Classroom Community Groups
- Home Bible Study Large Group with Small Group Discussion
- Home School Groups WHATEVER WORKS BEST FOR YOU!
- Weekly Small Group